Monday, September 12

A New Home

Come one, come all, to the soon-to-be-anointed greatest Vikings blog of all time.
Okay, maybe I’m getting a little ahead of myself.
First, let me explain a little about myself.  I am a 26 year old father of one and husband of one.  I live in Valdez, Alaska where I design powerlines for a living.  More can be read about me in the spiffy, new “About Me” page, but I should also tell you I am not exactly a total newbie to this whole blogging thing.
In the last two and a half years I penned over 2,000 articles (about three of which were worth a hoot) over at the very fine website Vikings Gab which I highly recommend you add into your favorites folder. 
Okay, let’s try and get you oriented a bit.
If you click on the title of this post, it should bring you to a separate page where you can comment on this post.  Go ahead, give it a whirl and make sure it works.
On the right side of this page you will see a search tool, an archive of my posts, an area to sign up and subscribe to Vikings Daily updates, a blogroll called “The Hoard” that has tons of great sites on it, and towards the bottom you will find some of the most recent Vikings-related headlines constantly updating for your convenience.
At the top are some tabs to bring you to different pages that are featured on the site.  Eventually, you will see more features posted up there.
Also, don’t be shocked if you see some advertisements gracing these pages at a (hopefully) increasing level over the course of time.  These are not meant to annoy, by any means, but rather will be designed to not be invasive.  And, who knows, maybe you will see something you like and want to feed this hack blogger’s piggy bank by giving it a click.
So, these are my new digs.  Updates on the Vikings will be coming up next!
Take a look around, try some things out, and let me know what you think.

10 comments:

  1. How about some updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testing. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming soon starr, I have some kinks to work out here on the technical end.

    Hear you loud and clear, Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still has that new blog smell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to have you back again Adam :)
    This is AWESOME :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Adam,
    Great to see ya blogging ! New blog smell.
    Tomb ! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tomb, Malte & PC... good to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Adam! New blog smell, old blogger...

    ReplyDelete
  9. And old blogger smell, just like an old worn out, confortable shoe... right Tomb? :)

    ReplyDelete

I recommend using a Google or OpenID account if you plan to comment here often. Let us know what you have to say about your favorite team!